Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worcester Driver License Renew Can I Convert My California Interim Driver License To Massachusetts License

Can i convert my California interim driver license to Massachusetts license - worcester driver license renew

I moved to Massachusetts from California.I recently passed my test pilots, and had to spend a few weeks time, California might Ma.There in Worcester, a scenario in which I travel before I got my driving license in California in the post . Please indicate what to do, because I do not want the pilot state to another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The license is not convertible. They should do another test when applying for his license in Massachusetts.

Anonymous said...

Well, then that can only happen if u liences driver and asked for the transfer of the IRT, or ask how to improve, where UR soon move .. go, everything should be in the computers, but ask before leaving the first state to ... Good luck

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Key trap mouse. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree