Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I Find A Place That Fixes Headphones Cords Where Can I Find A Place To Replace Parts For An 5th Generation 30 GB Ipod?

Where can I find a place to replace parts for an 5th Generation 30 GB Ipod? - can i find a place that fixes headphones cords

My iPod no music plays in one ear. I know that there is something wrong with the headphone jack. I have the replacement part. However, I fear it might break. Is there a place in New York City, preferably in Manhattan, is trustworthy and can help me solve this problem? Thank you!

1 comment:

Gen H said...

Well, it is an Apple store in New York on 14th Street, you could probably fix there.But if you do not know where I replaced.If send to Apple for Apple to repair it will send it to propose to move to one of these two numbers. 1-800-800-2775 (Customer Service Education)
1-800-780-5009 (Sales Customer Education) I hope I have helped a great day! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Key trap mouse. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree