Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Need A Bra That Lifts And Seperates What Is A Good Bra For Really Heavy Boobs?

What is a good bra for really heavy boobs? - i need a bra that lifts and seperates

I am using a 34 g and did not spend much on the subject of a bra, I can not find that a stay at home, and my breasts a lift back to where they once were. Anyone out there have the same problem? I generally reduced to a minimum, but I need something that lifts, separates remains, comfortable and above all, instead. I am a professional, so I know I'm the right size can not easily find the right brand. Help!

2 comments:

♥jessa♥ said...

oh yay! You meee the same cup size: D (I 32G) are

boring, it's probably better for you to buy their bras in the shops that are (specializing in the manufacture of bras for women large breasts which, if not lucky enough to live near a deal to buy online media) . As other companies are often options that are "big" in their bras and even lower when you're in shape, not really with the support of the mind developed, and so on.

although in some shop, are often the ads are much, much better and different styles (including special) to "remove" the tits. In addition, there are more options (I do not know know about their experiences, but often find that only plants with respect to the size of the normal operations very ugly, or more normal).

take as many points, I love him very much, and I heard www.figleaves.com www.bravissimo.com have a good DD + section. If you do not want to buy online, you can see the marks in these placesFilling and try to find elsewhere. Examples include Fantasie, Freya, Kalyani and momentum.

Anyway, I hope you find some nice clips! :)

tobeysan... said...

I know what you by. I 32h, and it took months to find a bra big. The brand was eventually was Freya. You can look at something with straps of sufficient thickness, adequate support and your bra should remain in force.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Key trap mouse. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree