Friday, February 5, 2010

Ovulation Calendar 1.0.1.369 Free Serial What Ovulation Calendar Did You Use And Did It Work?

What ovulation calendar did you use and did it work? - ovulation calendar 1.0.1.369 free serial

My times are about 26-27 days. They differ each month. I have several online calendars and ovulation is the third month of the experiment for baby # 2 My husband and I are both healthy and take vitamins daily. I also had my daughter while I was on birth control, so I know you are fertile. Do you have an ovulation calendar, and it did not work. Please say no tests for ovulation. I do not want to spend money on them.

5 comments:

mc91683 said...

Mymonthlycycles.com I wanted to watch a boy on my first, so that the cute little rabbit on the existence and tried to make my day of ovulation and the growth of a child ... Well, I did the same thing again ... and IM pregnant with my second child! So the baby's sex was often luck, but I can help at the right time. and I was only 2 months to get pregnant twice. and as I have 26 days to cycle times and 28 times accessed. Good luck!

Daisy said...

babyhopes.com
I have used, and I am 5 days late ... I have my fingers crossed! I like this site because it is free, easy to use and if you send it to you baby dust ... I thought a nice gesture. The best thing you can find the day of ovulation and "Get It On" from yesterday. The challenge is to find when you ovulate. Good luck and baby-dist your way!

lil lady said...

www.ovulation-calculator.com was to have used what I do. I went on the pill and pregnant in the first month. This is the site I used is just for me.

Good luck!

Wicked Warrior said...

The moon. I need to on Saturday.

Wicked Warrior said...

The moon. I need to on Saturday.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Key trap mouse. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree